Sunday, February 15, 2009

Seoul Korea





















I cannot believe that February is here already!!! We have decided that District Temple day in Seoul is one of the Highlights of our Mission here in Korea. It is so fun to meet the new Senior Missionary couples and we are always stretching in learning new jobs in serving others. We have an early Saturday meeting with the District Presidency so we usually take the KTX and arrive in Seoul the Friday before. This gives us time to see a few things before we go and stay overnight at the temple. The National Museum was extraordinary-and very educational.

1 comment:

Holloway Family said...

John and Ruth, I guess I should say Elder and Sister, I can't believe you're on a mission!! My brother served his mission in Korea from 1988 to 1990. We are so glad to see ya'll are doing well. ;)